Tuesday 23 October 2012

Introduction



Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and hello everyone.  I would like to introduce myself as my first entry in this blog. It is importan to get know each other first before we continue with other things. Right?

Ezzah :)
My name is Nur Ezzah binti Zakaria. People in school and university call me Ezzah or Eza. In My families call me Along as a first child from 5 sibling. So, it’s up to you which one you want to call me, but as friends, I prefer Eza. I was born at October 21st 1989 in Segamat, Johor and now Kota Tinggi is my home. My parent is working as a teacher as well as my grandparent.

My education before study at University Technology Malaysia is Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Tun Habab. It’s a Smart School. I’m so happy because I given a chance to study there.

Last but not least, I love art, travel and shopping. The most things that I like are photography and vediography. That’s all I think. Until we meet again in the next entry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment